Horizontal sludge pumps from Metso
Horizontal sludge pumps from Metso cover the newest and widest range of rubber-lined cast iron sludge pumps for any application. They always focus on optimizing the life span and efficiency of the individual pump.
They are durable and have a long service life, as well as an industry standard for integrated pump design. Their innovative product design and wide knuckle-shapeable range of products help reduce costs while working effectively to further reduce operating costs.
Optimal power utilisation
60 years of experience and continuous product development of the horizontal sludge pumps, in addition to improvements to the pumps themselves, are the most significant cost savings for longevity and low power consumption.
- High-efficiency hydraulic design for optimal power utilisation
- Optimization ensures operations close to the best efficiency point
- Using dynamic software to improve the pump's hydraulic efficiency
- Hard metal, rubber and corrosion-resistant materials of the highest quality
- Robust design with reinforcement in high-wear locations
- Highest quality on durable plastics developed by Metso
- Easy replacement of metal and plastic parts to provide the best solution for each application.
Specially developed features in our pumps provide seamless operation and minimal downtime that improves the cost-effectiveness of the pumps:
- Oversized durable alloy steel axle is covered in heavy duty grease and comes as a self-closed unit cartridge/box.
- Double seal protects bearings from impurities
- Tested and reliable options of sealing bearings to meet individual requirements using expells or mechanical seals
- Modular design and full interchangeability of parts minimize storage time
- Back pull function enables inspection and maintenance
- Compact and functional design
- Visit 3D models for sludge pumps to access pump models and joints in .pdf format.
Extension of operating time and efficiency in sludge pumping
The horizontal pumps from Metso are of high quality with integrated pump design and have properties that make the operating time longer even with abrasive sludge. The innovative design and wide product range help reduce operating costs.
Ideal for pumping
- Ground sludge
- Production waste
- charcoal, cardboard, pulp, etc.
rates to 5 000 m³/h - 20 000 usgpm
up to 60 m – 330 ft
Advice, sale and service of sludge pumps
Do you need a non-binding offer on advice, sale or service of sludge pumps? Then contactalready today.