Terms and Conditions
At RH PUMPER A/S, we make reservations about any errors in our stated prices. Furthermore, we reserve the right to change prices without prior consent. Reservations are made for sold-out items.
RH PUMPER A/S receives payment with VISA-Dankort, VISA, VISA Electron, Mastercard. The amount will not be deducted from your card until the item has been shipped. All amounts are in DKK. Danish kroner and including VAT. Reservations are made for price errors and sold-out/discontinued items.
RH PUMPER A/S aims to dispatch the item the following business day.
We ship free of charge in Denmark. Items will be delivered at the delivery address specified at the time of the order.
We do not deliver abroad and not to the Faroe Islands and Greenland.
Your items are shipped by shipping company.
Note: If there is no space at the delivery point, the package will be moved to the nearest delivery point, which you will be notified of. If problems occur, contact tel. 5850 6065.
Items are delivered every weekday. Your item will be delivered 2-5 business days after ordering.
There will be additional costs for non-bridging delivery, express delivery and delivery abroad.
There is a 2-year warranty under the Danish Purchase Act. Our warranty applies to defects in material and/or fabrication. You can have the item repaired, exchanged, the money returned or the price discounted, depending on the specific situation. The complaint does not apply to errors or damages caused by improper handling of the product. You must advertise in "reasonable time" after you have discovered the defect/error. RH PUMPER A/S will cover return costs to a reasonable extent.
When returning, complaining and using the right of withdrawal, the right of withdrawal is sent to:
No shipments are received per demand.
In the case of a refund, please provide bank details in the form of reg.nr. account no, to which the agreed amount can be returned. This information can be safely disclosed by email or other electronic form as it is not sensitive information and will only be used for our performance of the refund.
Right of withdrawal
A 14-day full return right is granted on items purchased in our webshop.
The period shall be calculated from that day:
- Where you receive the order.
- Gets the last item in physical possession when it comes to an agreement for several different items, ordered in one order, but delivered individually or by multiple rounds.
- Get the last lot, or the last part in physical possession, in the case of the supply of goods consisting of several lots/parts.
- The first product in physical possession in the case of regular delivery of goods over a specified period.
You will have to bear the return costs yourself.
Cancellation must be reported to us no later than 14 after the purchase and from the cancellation you must return the shipment within 14 days of returning the shipment. The message must be given by email on firstname.lastname@example.org. In the message, make it clear that you wish to use your right of withdrawal. If you wish to return the item to us, please attach a copy of the invoice that came with you at the time of delivery.
Send the item to:
You cannot undo by simply refusing receipt of the item without giving clear notice.
Goods except right of withdrawal:
The following product types are not included in the right of withdrawal:
- Goods manufactured to the consumer's specifications or clearly personalised.
- Goods which, by their very nature, become inextricably blended with others upon delivery.
- Items where the seal is broken.
You must return your order without undue delay and no later than 14 days after you have exercised your right of withdrawal. You must incur the direct costs of return. Upon return, you are responsible for ensuring that the item is properly wrapped. You bear the risk of the item from the time of delivery of the item until we have received it back.
We do not receive packages sent per demand.
Condition of the product upon return:
- You are only liable for any deterioration in the value of the item due to handling other than what is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.
- If the item is tested beyond, the above described, it is considered used. Which means that upon withdrawal of the purchase, you will receive only part or none of the purchase amount, depending on the commercial value of the item at the time of receipt – of the return. In order to receive the full amount of the purchase, you must therefore test the item without actually using it.
If you regret your purchase, you will of course receive the amount you have paid us back.
In the event of an impairment for which you are liable, this purchase amount will be deducted.
By applying the right of withdrawal, all payments received from you will be refunded and no later than 14 days from the date on which we have received notice of your decision to exercise the right of withdrawal. Refunds will be made using the same means of payment as you used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed to something else.
We may withhold the refund until we have received the item back, unless you have provided proof of having returned it by then.
In order for you to enter into an agreement with us and trade with RH Pumper A/S on rhpumper.dk/shop, we need the following information about you:
information about what you have purchased.
We process your personal data for the purpose of being able to deliver the goods to you and to process inquiries regarding your purchase. The processing is done in accordance with the rules of our cookie and personal data policy for RH PUMPER A/S. Herein you can read more about how your data is processed, when it is deleted and what rights you have as a registered.
Remedies - overview and links:
If you have a complaint about a product purchased in our webshop, a complaint can be sent to:
Competition and Consumer Authority's Center for Complaint Resolution
Carl Jacobsens Vej 35
CVR No: 31155908